Tuesday 10 January 2012

Middlemarch

The unspeakable joy of having just submitted a Middlemarch assignment!

I know this is the point at which I should share my thoughts on, arguably, the greatest novel in the English language. After wrestling with the literary criticism for the last couple of weeks, however, my brain resembles a wrung out sponge.

Just the small matter of an Italian assignment due on Thursday, and then normal reading and blogging service will resume.

There will be a few days of freedom, at least, before I turn to Far From the Madding Crowd. 


Please can someone remind me why I'm doing this literature course, or at least slow the treadmill down?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time, no see

I blame Facebook. And Twitter. And Whatsapp. Not to mention Cooking Fever and Candy Crush, both of which I've installed and deleted from...